Sunday, November 9, 2008

Welcome Back

It's all about freedom


Gee! I've totally forgotten about November the 8th (yesterday) until I received a text message from dear Mrs. Mermaid about her man. I'm sure yesterday (November the 8th) was the day Mrs. Mermaid has been waiting for. Ten long months Mrs. Mermaid has been left dry without her man, kah! kah! kah!

Inside a cell

To celebrate November the 8th, Mrs. Mermaid has been doing a lot of preparations for the past 6 months. Don't want to spoil the day, do you Mrs. Mermaid? The house has been renovated to make it bigger and chic. It's okay, your trust fund won't make a dent at all. After all, your trust fund is for your man, isn't it? I can hear Mr. Stewart singing "Some Guy Have All The Luck," somewhere out there. Kah! Kah! Kah!

Papa and Mama don't want to be left behind for the celebration too, or so I've been told. A new company using their most beloved *sil's name has been set up, making Mr. Mermaid the new CEO of the family's vast businesses. Pecah Berita (Breaking News): Just received this message. Mr. Mermaid will head the thriving roti canai new business venture - franchising roti canai! Kah! Kah! Kah!

Life surrounded by iron bars

Wow, I'm impressed! The house has not only became larger and chic, the marital bedroom has it own much bigger bathroom too. Seemed like Mrs. Mermaid has anticipate everything so as to make her man live in comfort. If I were granted permission, I would suggest putting a bed as well. I'm sure the bathroom will be your man's sanctuary because he will be spending more time in there anyway, kah kah kah!

I gotta admit, you're 101% right. Believe me I'm with you when you said if your man doesn't love you he won't give a damn about you at all. Despite your claimed, I would like to suggest to fill up your first-aid's box with bandages and medical what-not medicine. At least it can temporary stopped the bleeding or whatever from all the 'loves' shown by your man! Kah! Kah! Kah!

My man domain in a 8 by 12 cell

Anyway, wish you all the best. At least now you can stopping 'dreaming' about other men and come back to earth. Those guys were from your past life, my dear. They were your lovers when you were still young and beautiful, but now they are all married with kids of their own. Now that your man has come back, treat him well. You've many records/title to break. For one, I'm sure this time around you can hold your title as a wife more than twenty days... Kah! Kah! Kah!

* sil = son-in-law

** writing style inspired by The Aging Hippie. Kah! Kah! Kah!




No comment

Post a Comment

I loves to receive comments from everybody and I tried to make everything easier for my readers to comments. So please, be nice even though you totally disagree with me. No comment moderation and whatnot here. Please respect the privileges given.

God's willing, all comments will be followed and replied.

p/s Please leave your URL so that I can follow it and leave comments on yours. No URL = No Comments. It's as simple as that. Thank you in advance.

This blog is NOT using rel="nofollow" attribute. One thing that I can do to encourage you to leave more comments on this blog is to reward you with my link loves to go along with your comments. Without nofollow attribute, the search engines will follow the link so that you will get full credit with SEO. And subsequent pagerank value.


~ ArahMan7

PS - Word verification has been enable. Sorry about that [Sept 3rd, 2013].