Saturday, May 24, 2008

Disclaimer

Ex-friends, lovers and estranged ladies friend who have been cut out of the author's life should refrain from reading this post. If the relationship has ended or about to be ended, there is no reason you should get daily updates on the author's life. If you simply can't help yourself, do it quietly, and never repeat what you read or use it to hurt the author.

The Internet is a place that encourages free and creative expression, and as in any environment where people are given this freedom, conflict may arise. If an author uses language or materials that offend you, leave. Contacting the person or their ISP, demanding they remove the content or change their ways is absurd because you are viewing their content of your own free will by visiting their site. Simply stop going there and you won't have to see whatever it is you don't like about the site.

This information is:

* of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity;

* any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

* not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date;

* sometimes linked to external sites over which the Commission services have no control and for which the Commission assumes no responsibility;

* not professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).



1 comment

Anonymous said...

Well I am happy to be contacted by you because we are in the same field love and relationship.

I try not to talk about my life only, I use exemple even for my own experiences. You are right so many good things happens everyday... We should be positive and smile cause life is always beautiful

Please add me to you entrecards favorite, I will do the same.
www.wayalove.com

Post a Comment

I loves to receive comments from everybody and I tried to make everything easier for my readers to comments. So please, be nice even though you totally disagree with me. No comment moderation and whatnot here. Please respect the privileges given.

God's willing, all comments will be followed and replied.

p/s Please leave your URL so that I can follow it and leave comments on yours. No URL = No Comments. It's as simple as that. Thank you in advance.

This blog is NOT using rel="nofollow" attribute. One thing that I can do to encourage you to leave more comments on this blog is to reward you with my link loves to go along with your comments. Without nofollow attribute, the search engines will follow the link so that you will get full credit with SEO. And subsequent pagerank value.


~ ArahMan7

PS - Word verification has been enable. Sorry about that [Sept 3rd, 2013].