Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Wrath Of A Woman

Check out what an unhappy woman would do

I'm suppose to type up an About post tonight. I want to tell my readers what this blog is all about. This blog niche is about love and the beauty what love can do to a simple old man like me. I want to remember my Little Mermaid as it was. How happy she has made me.

For now I've to postpone the project until next time because I've a very urgent need to tell my readers what have happened to me today. You see, around 7:30am this morning I received a blackmail kind of SMS via my mobile phone from none other than my own Little Mermaid.

She said she would do something that will shock the hell out of me. Truthfully, from knowing her in the past there was nothing she would do that will surprise me. At one time she even pretended to be death and spread the words so that her husband's caretaker came to know about it that she has died!

During that time I don't know who was shocked the most. It was either her husband, her husband's caretaker or both her parent, Mummy and Daddy when they came to know about it? I still remember it clearly because she called me on that same day very late at night.

She told me how stupid she has been by spreading the rumours and she was quite hysterical with guilt and consequences. Yeah, it took me awhile to calm her down and told her not to worry too much. That was the time when my being was still needed and I became her main focus to tell about her woes and worries. I gotta admit it was a very nice feeling.

Love will immediately enter into any mind that truly wants it.


And I'm not gonna be surprised even if she change her mind and go back to her husband this coming November the 8th, 2008! And yeah, I'm not shocked if she call up my dear wife and told her about my platonic affair with her because she has already done that!

In fact she did sent my beloved wife a Short Message Service (SMS) last night when I was about to go to sleep. Maybe she did still remember that I would never read or ask my darling wife who was calling or sending her messages and it was a bit awkward, but I still manage. Gee, like I really care what she gonna do!

Or do you think she gonna shock me like what the women did in the images below?

Car wrecker
Dear John's Billboard
Spray them, GirlA car's graffiti


Anger always involves projection of separation, which must ultimately be accepted as one’s
own responsibility, rather than being blamed on others.





No comment

Post a Comment

I loves to receive comments from everybody and I tried to make everything easier for my readers to comments. So please, be nice even though you totally disagree with me. No comment moderation and whatnot here. Please respect the privileges given.

God's willing, all comments will be followed and replied.

p/s Please leave your URL so that I can follow it and leave comments on yours. No URL = No Comments. It's as simple as that. Thank you in advance.

This blog is NOT using rel="nofollow" attribute. One thing that I can do to encourage you to leave more comments on this blog is to reward you with my link loves to go along with your comments. Without nofollow attribute, the search engines will follow the link so that you will get full credit with SEO. And subsequent pagerank value.


~ ArahMan7

PS - Word verification has been enable. Sorry about that [Sept 3rd, 2013].