Monday, May 26, 2008

The About Page

Introduction


After much deliberations, I've decided to present this blog My Little Mermaid to the public. This blog will be about me as a normal person going through the phase of falling head over heel in love.

This blog is like the continuation to My Journey To Recovery. Many things will be covered here, as such my dreams, hope and expectations especially for the future. Like I used to say, I cannot undo what I've done, but I can live a better life. And I would like to live the better life with my loves one

But before I proceed forward on my next and next posts there's one thing I want to make it clear to all my future readers. I've been blessed to stay clean and sober for nearly five years and a husband to the most amazing lady in the whole world. But as a normal human being, I did fell in love with another woman once upon a time!

Before you start sending me hate emails and posting angry comments, telling me how ungrateful S.O.B I am, please follow the posts from the beginning and keep an open mind. I'm not gonna tell you that what I did was right and that you should support me. No! That not it, but I shall tell you about that moment in time when I did fell in love with another wonderful lady. In fact I've learned so much about life from her.

I'm sure you can learn many lessons from what had happened to me, which is the main purpose I created this blog. Especially for the guys who want to know about love and women. This blog is good for the gals too coz you can learn how we guys think!
No matter how hard you try to smile and laugh it out, it still comes to that point where you find yourself alone in your room, helplessly cryin' and desperate for that person you've been wanting beside you so much...

I know many of you will not approved about my behaviour, but I never felt bad about it. Neither do I regretted for what had happened. In fact I'm glad to go through that phase. I felt young again and I enjoyed it very much. You know, that wonderful kind of feeling that you want to share with your partner, to protect her from any harms as if you've the power to make everything gonna be alright.

And because of her, I've become health conscious again. I've started swimming at the local public swimming pool here in Kuale Kangsor. She once told me that swimming is not only a good way to exercise your body, but it can be used as
a therapy to get rid of stress.

That's it for now. This About Page will be updated from time to time. I know you will get confuse at the beginning but as time goes by you will get a clear picture about My Little Mermaid. The way I want to remember her by, my Little Mermaid who used to make me very happy indeed...




No comment

Post a Comment

I loves to receive comments from everybody and I tried to make everything easier for my readers to comments. So please, be nice even though you totally disagree with me. No comment moderation and whatnot here. Please respect the privileges given.

God's willing, all comments will be followed and replied.

p/s Please leave your URL so that I can follow it and leave comments on yours. No URL = No Comments. It's as simple as that. Thank you in advance.

This blog is NOT using rel="nofollow" attribute. One thing that I can do to encourage you to leave more comments on this blog is to reward you with my link loves to go along with your comments. Without nofollow attribute, the search engines will follow the link so that you will get full credit with SEO. And subsequent pagerank value.


~ ArahMan7

PS - Word verification has been enable. Sorry about that [Sept 3rd, 2013].