Friday, November 7, 2008

Mrs. Mermaid

You got mail!


My dear Mrs. Mermaid,

Hope you're in the best of health. As you can imagined, life couldn't be better for me. Got a lovely wife who loves me very much, friends on and offline who I can turn to, flourishing businesses, what's more can I ask for? I'm grateful to Allah swt for the life He has bestowed on me.

Just last week I had a wonderful conversations with your best friend. She's gleaming with happiness for now she's three months pregnant. I'm so happy for her. At least she's moving on and making a wonderful life for herself and hubby plus a baby coming soon.It is better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for what you are not.

You're lucky to have friend like her who would do anything for your happiness. I wish I could have friend like her but I would never do anything that would hurt her.

But then, I guess she never knew what you've said about her. Even now I still cringe to use that word you used to denote her sexual preferences. You are wrong about her, Mrs. Mermaid.

Now I know the real story about the SMS whom I thought was sent by your friend. It's sad, you've never denied it. Why didn't you admit that it was you who wrote that SMS using your friend's phone? I guess it was your evil scheme to break off my friendship with her!

Talking about friendship, it reminded me of your other friend whom you preferred to call, The Heli. One thing for sure Mrs Mermaid, should 'Heli' asked me why do I called her that, I shall show her the email and SMS in which you like to call her that. I shall not be accused of something that you've done.

I guess that's all for now. Don't want to spoil your celebrating mood for these coming week. Take care now. Remember what the Longgeng's folks always say, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

See you when I see you.



No comment

Post a Comment

I loves to receive comments from everybody and I tried to make everything easier for my readers to comments. So please, be nice even though you totally disagree with me. No comment moderation and whatnot here. Please respect the privileges given.

God's willing, all comments will be followed and replied.

p/s Please leave your URL so that I can follow it and leave comments on yours. No URL = No Comments. It's as simple as that. Thank you in advance.

This blog is NOT using rel="nofollow" attribute. One thing that I can do to encourage you to leave more comments on this blog is to reward you with my link loves to go along with your comments. Without nofollow attribute, the search engines will follow the link so that you will get full credit with SEO. And subsequent pagerank value.


~ ArahMan7

PS - Word verification has been enable. Sorry about that [Sept 3rd, 2013].