Wednesday, August 12, 2009

In Absentia

Today is the fourth day I'm alone in the house. Frankly, life is not the same without my beloved wife. I felt there's something missing. And I've even posted something about it on FaceBook.

Four days ago, my Darling together with her eldest sister and my mother-in-law (MIL) went up to Penang. MIL was having an operation on her eye and I was left behind to care of the house in their absence.

Most of the time, I would sit in front of my PC YMing with a few close friend while on the background Pink Floyd played beautiful music to my ears. Mek Yam said something about absence makes the heart grow fonder and I have to agree with her. Now I'm just like a teenager who have stumble into a thing called love. Yeah, I'm still in love with my Dearie. It was just like during those days when I was wooing her with my undying loves!

I like this kind of feeling. You know the kind when you're in love and you have someone who love you back even more. Many of my friends and relatives said I'm one lucky guy and I tend to agree with them. I never thought I could rise up again after what I did and done. Thank God my Cherry-Pie came along and pick me up. As the Longgeng's folks used to say, the rest is history. And I am grateful...





No comment

Post a Comment

I loves to receive comments from everybody and I tried to make everything easier for my readers to comments. So please, be nice even though you totally disagree with me. No comment moderation and whatnot here. Please respect the privileges given.

God's willing, all comments will be followed and replied.

p/s Please leave your URL so that I can follow it and leave comments on yours. No URL = No Comments. It's as simple as that. Thank you in advance.

This blog is NOT using rel="nofollow" attribute. One thing that I can do to encourage you to leave more comments on this blog is to reward you with my link loves to go along with your comments. Without nofollow attribute, the search engines will follow the link so that you will get full credit with SEO. And subsequent pagerank value.


~ ArahMan7

PS - Word verification has been enable. Sorry about that [Sept 3rd, 2013].